Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Are We Done With The Christmas Food Pictures Now?

If there is one thing that social media has done for me this holiday season it's that it has actually made me hate almost every person that I am facebook friends with. Why? Oh, I don't know maybe because everyone thinks it's the most amazing idea to take pictures of everything they're eating.

Christmas cookies, cakes, pies, appetizers, pasta, fish, beef, pork you name it and there was a facebook picture of it. Listen, I don't need a run through of your menu and I don't need a run through of everything you're going to eat throughout the day. All I want is to be able to go on facebook and not get annoyed, but that just can't happen these days.

I know it's very hard for most people to understand this, but nobody cares. I know it's very difficult for most women to understand, but posting pictures of the food you didn't make because you're a spoiled bitch and your mother and grandmother did everything while you sat on your cell phone complaining isn't impressing anybody. You claimed you went all out with the Christmas baking scene and then your next picture is of a perfectly clean you with your hair down holding a tray of cookies not made by you. We know you didn't do it and you don't play it off very well either. Nobody is that clean after baking for "ten hours".

So are we done with the Christmas food pictures now? Can everyone rest easy and not go on their facebook to a spree of 10,000 uploads of cakes and pies and hams? Can we sign on without getting pissed off? That's all I ask. Are the Christmas food pictures finally finished? If they're not then I would like to tell you that I hate you and I can't wait to defriend you. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment