Friday, December 7, 2012

Reader Email: As Is

Email from (Some Kid in Jersey):
"There's this chick that I work with who might actually have the best ass in the history of asses. I was telling one of my boys the other day that I would probably let her take a shit on me. I said I would eat her ass as it is and any point. Like if she just got off the treadmill for an hour at the gym, I would eat her ass. If she just got off a 12 hour shift at work, I would eat her ass. And if she just ate the entire menu at Chipotle, I would still her her ass. How nice is this ass? Put it this way, she can hold a champagne flute between her cheeks."

Wow, if the champagne flute thing is real you need to fucking send me that picture immediately. Also, if the champagne flute is real I would gladly eat her ass as it is as well any day, any time, anywhere. Now you got me thinking about how nice this ass can actually be. Fucking guy, I love the email now send in a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment