Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I Could Literally Watch This Red Sox Soap Opera All Day

http://espn.go.com/boston/mlb/story/_/id/8269515/boston-red-sox-dustin-pedroia-says-team-meeting-took-place-think-bobby-valentine-fired

It's like a high school he said she said soap opera that's going on in Boston right now and you know what? I could watch this shit all day every day. I'm not even a Yankee fan and I can watch it. I can watch it because I know that Bobby V doesn't give a flying fuck what any of the players say. I know that the players are whining like little bitch girls that they don't like playing for him because he has rules and shit in the clubhouse. Grow the fuck up. Baseball is the only sport where the coach doesn't matter. You either have the players or you don't. Everyone wants to blame Bobby V, but look in the fucking mirror. Is he the one giving up dingers on the mound? Is he the one not getting big hits? And is he the one making errors on routine plays? No, it's the players. If this only happened with one manager I could see maybe it's the manager. But now that's it's happened with two managers two years in a row, it's time to point the finger somewhere else. Hey Red Sox, maybe it's not the teepee, maybe it's the indian. Time to throw in the towel for Touchdown Tawm throwing to Welkaaa on Sunday's.

No comments:

Post a Comment