Thursday, March 8, 2012

This Woman Just Turned 70, Except She Looks 40

 

Tough to believe she's 70 years old right? This woman is 70 and looks like she's like 40 because of a vegan diet and rainwater. Why is this significant? Well one, because today is international women's day. And two, because everyone who is looking at those pics can't believe she's 70 and every guy is saying, "Yeah, I'd hit that." Long story short here, she's definitely a GILF. The first real life GILF that I have ever seen, and I'm telling you now I would do dirty things to this woman just solely based on the fact that she's 70. I wonder how she is in bed?

Sidenote: Happy International Women's Day, now go back to doing what you're best at and get back in the kitchen and make us sandwiches (sorry, I had to I just couldn't control myself). 

No comments:

Post a Comment