Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Here Is Your Watch While You're On The Can Video Of The Day

 
Who is this Francis guy and why have I never seen him before? If this is his audition for the show I have to say he absolutely killed it. You're absolutely right Francis, you do make very convincing grunting work out noises. Also, your talents with that shake weight are absolutely stunning. I am so glad that I have that sight engrained in my head now and will probably have a hard time getting it up the next time I'm in bed with a woman. And your TGI Friday's potato skin exposé might have been one of the funniest things I have ever seen. I would put you on the show strictly for entertainment purposes. Good luck big guy, if you don't get it I'm sending in a complaint to the TV network. 

No comments:

Post a Comment