Friday, October 28, 2011

Defriendment Friday's

Might have been the easiest decision I've ever had to make...

Steve the Hammer:

The Culprit: Victoria (last name removed)

Status that broke the camel's back: "8-10:15am homework, 10:15-11am printing stuff from staples for homework, 11-6 work, 8-11pm homework. Can it be freakin' bedtime now?"

Reason for Defriendment: I don't know if it's harder for me to determine if I care less about your daily schedule or less about what the cast of the jersey shore decides to be for halloween. Either way, the easiest way to get defriended is to pull a stunt like this. No one cares what you'll be doing at every point throughout the day. You're not a celebrity signing autographs, therefore no one gives a shit; including myself. Just don't get mad at me. I don't defriend people, you defriend yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment