Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Jimbo Slice's Tweet Of The Day


The Sweetest Bitch Youll Ever Meet Still Exists?

The Person...
- Sammi Jersey Shore (@MTVSammi)

The Tweet...
- Yes I am no longer in a relationship. Let's all move foward plz

The Reaction...
- This show is like the deeply loved family dog that is getting so old and sick that is pissing and shitting all over the house because it has really bad bladder problems but the family cant bring themselves to shoot the thing in the fucking head to put it out of its misery. This show is just down right bad now, I haven’t watched since the 3rd episode, its time for some new blood if they’re really gonna keep this going... the fact that these 2 morons (Ronnie and Sam) even got back together makes me not want to watch this season even more, I fucking hate the two of them... i believe there is one more season of this shit but I really hope someone takes jersey shore out back and puts one in between the eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment