Monday, October 24, 2011

Yes Fella's, Women Are Just As Bad As We Are...

 
There are always conversations amongst men where we ask each other if women are as bad as we are. What do I mean? Most guys don't actually give a flying fuck when talking about their sexual encounters among a group of people of both guys and girls. We think that girls seem different, that they don't actually want to bring stuff up. Let me tell you now guys, we have been wrong all along. 

I got to witness this firsthand before work started for me on Sunday. Before I start let me just tell the beautiful ladies who I was working with that you both made my morning. Now I've only been at this job a couple of weeks and I'm comfortable now with everyone I work with. I just had no idea how comfortable my coworkers were with me. I'm pretty sure I heard some things Sunday morning that can never be unheard, but I loved every minute of it. 

I'm not going to actually tell you everything that was talked about, but let me just say that the details the women gave were details that any guy would tell his friends as he was sitting around just hanging out. I had never heard girls actually talk like this in front of me. I was pretty much just trying to sit down and take it all in because this stuff was great. The details were fantastic and the way they spoke about shit was fucking hysterical. I actually almost thought that I had tits and a vagina the way they were talking in front of me. 

Guys, all my questions have been answered. Women have just as dirty of a mind as we do. They may keep it under wraps most of the time, or in front of groups of people because they're a little shy, but when they get in their comfort zone, they'll let it all hang out. Trust me, it'll definitely make your day when you finally get to witness it. All you need to do is sit back and take it all in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment