Friday, October 21, 2011

That Awkward Moment When...

 
This started out as mainly for guys but now that I think about it, girls can relate to this shit too. Guys, do you know that awkward moment when you're watching TV with your mom and a trojan or erectile dysfunction commercial comes on? Yeah, that's the shit I'm talking about, extremely awkward. Girls, it's the same shit when a maxi pad or some form of tampon commercial comes on when you're watching TV with your dad. You know what I'm talking about. 

Let's start with the guys. I don't know about every guy, but for most guys, including myself, it's pretty awkward to talk to your mother about girls. Moms make it awkward all the time with their dumb questions and you don't even want to deal with them. Then you see a trojan condom commercial while you're watching TV with your mother in the room. If you think that's awkward, what happens next is worse. How about when she actually asks you which kind you use? That'll make shit real awkward. In your head it's just like, "Mom, if you knew the shit that I've done with some girls you would never want to speak to me again, let alone ask me what type of condom I use."

Now to the ladies. It's probably not as awkward, but if you're watching TV with your father and a tampon or razor commercial about keeping your vagina shaved comes on, how awkward is that? I'm assuming that has to be extremely awkward for any female. Now imagine daddy asking you what type of tampons you use? Or even better, if daddy asks you if you're on the pill? That's about the equivalent to a mother asking a son what type of condoms he uses. 

Parents can make shit awkward without even realizing it. Parents are smarter than us even though we think they're not. I still think they just do shit like this to see what our response is gonna be. Before this awkwardness happens to you, just get up and leave the room while the commercial is on. Take my word for it, it'll save you tons of awkward minutes of conversation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment