Thursday, October 27, 2011

The 2011 List Of It's Too Soon For That Halloween Costume

For this one I'm gonna go with a list of costumes that are probably too soon for you to use this weekend. Don't take offense to these please, have a sense of humor, it's just for laughs. So if you are going to get offended I actually don't want to hear about it because it means you're miserable and have no sense of humor.

2011 Too Soon For That Halloween Costume:

1) Steve Jobs: You know someone's gonna do it.
2) Ryan Dunn: People have been growing out their beards for awhile now.
3) Michael J. Fox: I don't know how one would pull this off.
4) Heath Ledger: I still find the Joker nurse costumes slightly offensive.
5) Japanese Tsunami victim: You would need to be pretty creative for this one.
6) Turkish Earthquake victim: Definitely too soon.
7) Gaddafi: If anyone shows up as him, you win.
8) Lindsay Lohan in an orange jumpsuit: This is just an epic idea.
9) Wall Street Protester: You might get beat up on the spot.
10) Osama Bin Laden: I don't think anyone has the balls for this one. I know I wouldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment