Saturday, October 22, 2011

Drunk Story Saturday's: Marking His Territory


Drunk Story from Alpha Male (Albany):


I was banging this chick for awhile and I just decided I really wasn't into her anymore and stopped talking to her. One night I got hammered and just to prove the point that I could definitely bang this girl again I sext her and tell her to come by. I was doing it to prove that this is my territory, like a dog peeing on something to mark it's territory. A lot of guys wanna bang this girl, but I was marking my territory. I was doing this to prove that I was the alpha dog. Clearly, I was the alpha dog since she came over. She even brought chocolate syrup to pour all over me and lick it off. I mean, am I not the man? I don't talk to this girl for a month and then I drunk text her and she comes over with chocolate syrup and licks it off of my entire body before I pile drive her for hours. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm the man and I am the alpha dog.

I'm gonna say that you're better than the Alpha Dog, you're the Alpha Male.

No comments:

Post a Comment