Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Has Anyone Ever Been Laid After Wearing A Brown Corduroy Jacket?

 
I wish I could get paid to people watch. One day I will. So I'm hanging out the other night and I see a date going on in the corner. I was originally told by the guy that it was a blind date, which had recipe for disaster written all over it. I never question anything and then the waitress pointed out to me that this dude was wearing a brown corduroy jacket. 

I think I was more baffled than anything else when I realized how terrible this jacket looked. First impressions are everything and you show up wearing a brown corduroy jacket? You might as well have just written on your forehead, "I do not plan on getting laid, ever." I'm pretty sure that look went out of style somewhere after FDR went out of office. 

You kind of knew the date was complete shit because he was rambling the entire time and she was just sitting there not smiling and no drinking her wine. She didn't even finish her glass of wine. I guess she didn't want to get hopped up and make some bad decisions and I think the jacket was to blame. Ladies, would you sleep with a dude who wears a brown corduroy jacket? 

No comments:

Post a Comment