Monday, October 17, 2011

Al Also Brings You The Facebook Statuses That Get Her Jacked Up...

And now for today’s edition of the FB creep… no wait instead im just going to ramble incoherently about the FB statuses that chap my ass every Sunday. I’m not even going to beat around the bush, im just going to lay it out straight for you,
                Girls commenting on football plays is equivalent to guys commenting on the fit of a tampon. NOBODY IS TAKING YOU SERIOUSLY, NOR ARE YOU COMING OFF ANY MORE ATTRACTIVE TO THE OPPOSITE SEX!
When you make a status such as:
                “OMG this game is gonna give me an anxiety attack. These refs must be fucking blind he did not just horse-collar tackle run the field goal kicker. Tony Romo I want to cockslap your mom down the 40 yard line and by the way I TOTALLY LOVE THESE NEW PINK UNIFORMS – GO JETS!”

You most likely have no idea what the fuck is actually going on and put together a compilation of random thoughts you heard being yelled out, or perhaps wikipedia’d a few football terms. Either way this does not mean that you are that super cool girl that can hang with the guys as much as you pathetically try to fit in. If you’re really desperate for guys to like you here’s an idea- why don’t you go make a plate of nachos and shotgun a beer. Now that my friend is how you get guys to think you can hang, except in my case most guys don’t find me attractive as I walk back into the living room with a half eaten plate of nachos, licking my cheese fingers, and burping at decibels Mozart's never even heard.  Usually the next thought in a guys mind is “what the fuck is this chick going to do next, rearrange her ball sack?” So don’t worry ladies I’m no threat to your nail screachingly annoying behavior. I actually hate sports and prefer not to be updated on the game by you or anyone else.

Im not saying you cant have a favorite team, but girls unless you have taped down tits and a skin fade, in which case you have probably been playing football since you realized you can pee standing up, please stop addressing your feelings of the game via fb status.

-Al

No comments:

Post a Comment