Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sweet Skinny Jeans Bro

 
Someone needs to seriously explain to me what is with the skinny jeans trend. What is going on with these dudes who wear jeans that could barely fit around their calf, let alone the rest of their legs? It's not only the fact that they're skinny jeans, it's just the whole demeanor you have while you're wearing them that really jacks me the fuck up. 

Any dude who wears skinny jeans for some reason automatically thinks that they're better than everyone else in the room. I had no idea that just because everyone could see the outline of you cock and balls that you were automatically the man. You're obviously hung like a light switch bro, because if you weren't you wouldn't be able to fit into those dick chokers you're wearing.

Next, why are you rolling up the bottoms to show your hideous socks that are normally like a faded purple? It looks disgusting and I have no idea why you would do that to yourself. Maybe, just maybe think about getting some looser jeans guy. I'm no fashion guru, but I know that the skinny jeans look about as straight as a circle. If a gay guy wears skinny jeans, it's acceptable. If a straight guy wears skinny jeans, it's not acceptable. Ask any gay guy that question, he'll tell you I'm right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment