Tuesday, October 18, 2011

So You're The Asshole With The Rolly Bag...

 
I have this serious vendetta against people who wheel around these rolly bags like they're the only person walking around in a crowded public setting. Whether it's an airport, a train, or even a bus, these rolly bags continue to be obnoxious beyond reason. I will explain to you what I hate about these things and why I want them blown up. 

First of all, every person who wheels around one of these mini fucking army tanks thinks that they can take their sweet ass time. Hey, dickhead, your fucking bag is taking up three lanes that are viable options for me to walk by you. But since your gigantic bag happens to be in the way and you're looking around like you just landed on a different planet, I can't walk around you. 

Also, you wheel this fucking thing at a minimum of ten feet behind you and you can never decide which way you actually want to move. You start zig zagging like you're running away from an alligator and you end up taking out fifteen different people while you're doing it. What the fuck are you doing? You people cause worse traffic than the 80 year old women who think they can still drive. 

If you have a rolly bag, you're an asshole. I'm sorry, I can't stand these fucking things. You roll it, you cause traffic and you walk around like you're the only person in a crowded public area. Get rid of the rolly bag and get a bag that you actually carry. How lazy have people actually become? 

No comments:

Post a Comment