Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Girls, Why Do You Love Tequila?

 
About 99.9% of the time, whenever women decide that they're gonna do a shot of something it needs to be tequila. I don't know why, I don't know if it gets them all hot and bothered or if it does something to them that makes them crazy. Maybe they think it gets them drunker, I actually have no idea. But I just need to try and figure out why females have this obsession with tequila. 

To begin, I know for a fact it's not because you like the taste. Nobody likes the taste of tequila, if you say you like the taste, you're a fucking liar. We drink because life's shit and we do whatever we need to do to get through the day. You don't like the taste, stop fooling yourself. 

Next, the only thing that I do know about tequila is that if I'm about to seal the deal on a night out, I will always bring in tequila to be my Mariano Rivera and close it out. Every time you buy a woman a shot of tequila, she gets horny, and she'll go home with you. Buying a woman a shot of tequila has a better success rate than betting on Lindsay Lohan to blackout on a Friday night. You'll always end up a winner. 

The last thing I will say is that most women don't know what type of tequila they're drinking and they don't even care, they just drink tequila because it's the female thing to do. For example, last Friday night when I was bartending, a group of seven women came in. A half hour later they ordered seven shots of tequila. I gave them the cheap shit. A woman takes her shot and says, "Yup, it's Patron." Actually, the bottle was 8 dollars, nice try broad. 

1 comment:

  1. Been wondering about this tequila shindig for awhile. I think it just has become a female trend.

    ReplyDelete