Monday, October 17, 2011

Hey Asshole, No One Else Wants To Listen To What's In Your Headphones

 
You know when you're taking public transportation somewhere and some asshole gets on the train or bus wearing headphones that might as well just be a fucking boom box? Does that piss anyone else off? Or is it just me? I just need to know because it really chaps my ass. 

First of all, how does that much sound come out of headphones that are the size of dimes? There is no way I should hear what you're listening to from across the train. No chance in hell. If I can hear your headphones from across the train then I think the volume is a bit loud. 

Secondly, how the fuck have you not gone deaf yet? I can make out every word of the song that you're listening to, there is no way your eardrums aren't seconds away from exploding. Do you really enjoy listening to music that loud? It's louder than the first row at a fucking Bon Jovi concert, I think you can turn it down a bit.

And lastly, NOBODY gives a flying fuck what you're listening to. Please, do us all a favor and turn your headphones down. I hate shouldn't have to be put through slow torture by listening to your shitty music while I'm already pissed off about going into work. Either get some good music, or get a clue and turn down the volume. I'm pretty sure neither of those are difficult requests. 


No comments:

Post a Comment