Monday, September 12, 2011

You've Sealed The Deal If...


Guys, this one will be for you. I call this one, “You Sealed The Deal If”. Meaning, that you have definitely sealed the deal with a girl if…And then I will mention what the if is. If you get to this point and find a way to fuck it up, then you are definitely the anti poon. Here are three scenarios where you have sealed the deal…

Scenario #1: You spot a girl, you make eye contact with her, you’re about to go in for the kill when some guy beats you to the punch. Of course you’re going to listen in to see what their conversation consists of. He starts talking to her and she quickly says, “I have a boyfriend.” Once this guy leaves, you say, “Fuck it, I’m going in anyway.” You go over, start talking to this girl, and then you ask her if she has a boyfriend. If she says, “No, I’m single,” then you have sealed the deal. Even if she’s lying to you, it’s not your problem. She said she was single. And even if she’s telling you the truth, she wants you all up in her. You can’t possibly screw this up.

Scenario #2: You start talking to a girl. You’ve done a good job up to this point and now it’s the real test of if she wants you or not. She wants a drink, and you need a refill as well. You ask her if she wants a drink. When she says yes, you say, “Okay, you get the first one, I’ll get the second one.” Why? You’re probably saying to yourself right now that this is the dumbest thing you’ve ever heard, but hear me out first. I learned this technique from a college roommate. If she agrees to this, you’ve sealed the deal because this means that she’s actually interested in you and wants to talk to you. If she doesn’t agree, it means she just wanted a drink. Sounds radical, but it weeds out the drink whores.

Scenario #3: You’re dancing with a girl and suddenly she pulls the, “I’ll be right back, I’m going with my friend to the bathroom.” Yeah, and Muhammad Ali finished first in a sharp shooting contest last week. Normally, you never see the girl again. If she comes back though, you have sealed the deal. If you fuck it up from here, you probably have some issues that need to be addressed.

So, you've sealed the deal if:
1) She tells you she's single after telling another guy she has a boyfriend
2) She buys the first one, you buy the second one
3) She leaves and actually comes back

Sounds easy enough fella’s. I expect you to be able to take it home from here. If you have any more scenarios on this matter, please comment. Or send me an email that I will gladly post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment