Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thursday Joke of the Day: Freudian Slip

Two guys are sitting together, both with black eyes, when one of them says to the other, "how'd you get that black eye?"

The other guy says to him, it's actually a funny story. You know what a freudian slip is? Well, I was at a train station getting tickets to go to Pittsburgh. When I got to the teller I noticed she had ENORMOUS boobs. So, when I tried to order two tickets to Pittsburgh I actually said two pickets to titsburgh, and she punched me in the face.

He then asks the other man how he got his black eye.

The other guy says, "actually it's a very similar story. I was sitting at dinner with my wife and I meant to ask her, "honey could you pass the salt?"
But instead I said, "you fucking bitch you've ruined my life!"

No comments:

Post a Comment