Monday, September 19, 2011

Ladies, It's The Fall And That Means Leggings Are In



http://theschereport.wordpress.com/2011/08/23/fall-2011-trend-alert-colored-tights/

Ladies, the fall season means that tights and leggings are back in. My friend's mom actually told me to write about this, so I did some research and she was absolutely right. Guys, don't act like there's something wrong with me because I like hot girls in leggings. If you don't like hot girls in leggings there's something wrong with you, not me. Why am I bringing this topic up?  Because I love hot girls in tights or leggings, whatever you want to call them. If you have great legs and a fantastic butt, then you should have no shame in wearing these wonderful garments. Plus, from what I hear from women, these things are quite comfortable. And if you're one of those girls who loves attention, this is perfect for you because you'll be turning heads everywhere. With all that being said, it's the fall, let's see some more leggings.

No comments:

Post a Comment