Sunday, September 11, 2011

I Think I've Become A Wisconsin Badger Fan


If you have never been to a University of Wisconsin football game, you need to get your ass there immediately. This weekend was the first time I've ever actually been to a major college football game, and it was an absolute blast. First of all, the people are awesome. Just waking up at like 7am to start getting housed before the teams even show up at the stadium. Then the frat houses pulling out big ass megaphones to heckle the opposing teams fans as they walk by their house. They were just ruthless to fans of Oregon State who were mostly parents and little kids, and I loved every minute of it.

And finally, right after the third quarter, Jump Around, is one of the coolest things I've ever seen. I actually have it on video at the bottom of this post. Yes, I make a drunk cameo appearance in it, abuse me all you want. I would abuse me too if I were you guys. Anyway, the place is awesome, campus is awesome, Camp Randall Stadium is awesome, and I have nothing else to say. I know I'm pretty much blowing this place right now, but you could have fit my entire college inside the stadium about 50 times. It was awesome and I'm doing this shit again next year. I suggest you come with me. And Roxanne, you might not ever read this, but I owe you my kidney for giving me your ticket to this game. Now, to the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment