Monday, September 12, 2011

Here's The Least Surprising News Of The Day

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/music/justin-bieber-wears-womens-jeans-as-they-fit-him-better-than-mens-jeans/story-e6frexl9-1226134729243

 
I'm sure I'm not the only one who is not the least bit surprised by this discovery. Justin Bieber wears women's jeans because he says they fit him better than men's jeans. Dude, I know you're a celebrity and everything, but this is still not something you admit to the public or anyone for that matter. Mainly because of assholes like myself who put up posts like this making fun of you. As if your hair wasn't bad enough, now you wear women's clothing. Do you wear women's underwear as well? That actually wouldn't surprise me either. Someone needs to send you to school to teach you how to be a man because this shit just shouldn't be allowed to fly no matter how famous you are. Do you have a monthly period as well? 

No comments:

Post a Comment