Thursday, August 9, 2012

Greatest...Mugshot...Ever

http://weblogs.sun-sentinel.com/news/specials/weirdflorida/blog/2012/08/neighbors_accused_man_of_expos.html

Look at that fucking picture right there. If you had to take a guess who the one guy would be who dropped trou and started taking a piss on his front lawn in front of his neighbors six year old you would pick this guy 100 out of 100 times. I'm not sure if that's his drunk version of the kissy face or if he just has downs syndrome. Not that I'm making fun of people with down syndrome. Actually, I'm not even going to defend myself I'm just gonna tell you to take a fucking joke. Just plea insanity bro, with a grill like that there isn't a judge or jury who could argue with you. My money is on them finding crystal meth in your rectum at some point, but maybe that's just me. However, you are easily in the lead for the Mugshot of the Year Award. This one's gonna be tough to top.

No comments:

Post a Comment