Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Guy Gets Arrested After Robbing Church Wearing Purple Tights And A Tutu...Oh, And His Balls Were Hanging Out Too

 

So like do you just wear a tutu and purple tights with your balls hanging out every day, or were you just running low on laundry? I'm still trying to wrap my head around this whole ordeal. You were driving a white child molester van, and you were wearing an outfit that rivaled Ace Ventura's. And while all of that was going on you were robbing a church. It takes a real sick individual to decide they're gonna rob a church. I'm not even religious in the least bit and I wouldn't even think of robbing a church. Let alone robbing it in an outfit like that with my balls hanging out. I have nothing left to say to you other than to tell you that I have nothing left to say to you. Oh, just make sure you bring that outfit to prison with you, I'm sure your boyfriends will love it. 

Sidenote: If he wears this for a robbery what does he wear when he's just parlaying around his house? 

No comments:

Post a Comment