Monday, February 6, 2012

@jimboslicee's #TweetsoftheDay ... SUPER BOWL EDITION!!

Wild night...

It's the best feeling ever when your favorite team wins a championship. I really hope Jets fans get to experience that one day (this isn't a knock) because there's nothing like it.

I threw my phone, my hands and fingers are mangled from banging on bars and I'm down my rookie year Eli jersey. But if you told me before the game that I had to sacrifice all that in order to beat them again.

I'm signing up for that in a second.

Here's some Super Bowl Tweets this morning from some of the players... Enjoy and I'll see you guys at the canyon tomorrow!


The Tweets...

- Steve Weatherford @Weatherford5
"I just woke up for the first time as a Super Bowl Champion!! Unreal, thank you to our fans, for always believing in us. You all deserve this"

- Jason Pierre-Paul @DatBoyJPP
"Thank you New York for not giving up on us we did it we did it we did it, can't nobody in the world say anything I love New York."

- Mark Herzlich @MarkHerzlich
"Woke up this morning a #SuperBowl #Champion !!"

- Marvin Austin @AnchorManAustin
"it feels so freakin great to wake up a #champion i'd like to thank the @giants organization for letting me be a part of one great thing"

- David Carr @DCarr8
"Dogs are #SB46 CHAMP #bulldogbornbulldogbred  "
(David Carr and Bear Pascoe both went to Fresno State)

- Justin Tuck @JustinTuckNYG91
"An ELIte QB. A salsa dancing WR. A coach that's been fired 20+ times. A defense playing as 1 great fans ownership and some others = #ALLIN"

- Will Blackmon @will_blackmon
"Greatest feeling ever  "

- Victor Cruz @TeamVic
"Hasn't set in that we won the Super Bowl yet. The parade tomorrow should change that lol. #ChampsBaby!"

- Antrel Rolle @AntrelRolle26
"God has set it in stone!!! NY Giants are World Champions. We Will Not Be Denied!! 1??? Where Trel At?? LOL"

- Terrell Thomas @TerrellThomas24
"Twitfam preciate all the support and congratulations- WORLD CHAMPS #NYG"

- Henry Hynoski @HenryHynoski
"World champions! Can it get any better? Thanks for all the support all season long! Were the best in the world! #NYG #Gmen"




                                                              9AM FERRY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment