Thursday, February 16, 2012

I Have No Idea What She's Yelling About But It's Hilarious

 
What the fuck could these kids have possibly done for this woman to go absolutely ape shit? I mean lady, calm the fuck down. You do realize that they have no idea what the fuck you're talking about right? You're like that crazy senile lady who just thinks she sees things and there is literally nothing there. Plus the fact that I don't really think a woman of your physical stature should be getting all worked up like this. I think with your weight, plus the rise in your blood pressure is bound to equal heart attack at some point here. Either way, if I was these kids I would come back every day just to see what you would do because this was the highlight of my fucking morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment