Tuesday, February 14, 2012

@jimboslicee's #TweetsoftheDay .. Was Ochocinco Drunk Tweeting Last Night?

The Person...

- Chad Ochocinco @Ochocinco

The Tweets...

- "help me out with WR handles, Im about to hit up every wide receiver in the league"

(Some of the Notables)
- "@TeamVic (Victor Cruz) You salsa, I merengue"

- "@Bigplaycj (Calvin Johnson) Hey, you think i can get a TD?"

- "@VincentTJackson (Vincent Jackson) Hey David Boston 2.0"

- "@DeseanJackson10 BLACC CHARCOAL..."

From Desean Jackson This Morning To Chad...
- "I heard u had them jokes goin on yesterday!! "

The Reaction...
So... There were a lot more of these, a lot more.

As I looked for them this morning I discovered they were all deleted. I know he also hit up Titus Young, Nate Burleson, Mike Wallace, and Larry Fitzgerald. They were all pretty sad, like "Hey guys, Im still here!, Hey! remember me?!"

But here's my thought process now. When I delete a tweet the next morning, usually it's because I was drunk. Soo, was Chad drunk last night or something? I know "Hard Knocks" showed that he doesnt drink. But, we all thought Josh Hamilton couldnt relapse again, so crazier things have happened.

BTW if I'm Vincent Jackson... I AM PISSED at that David Boston comment.. We'll see if anything comes of that

No comments:

Post a Comment