Saturday, February 25, 2012

Drunk Story Saturday's: Really, What Happened Last Night?

 
Drunk Story by Glenn (Lavalette)

It was a Monday and my best friend and I decided that it was time to go to Atlantic City for a little trip. We only knew like two other people going so it was really set up for a night of randomness. Of course, like assholes, we buy a bottle for before we go to the club when we were already getting bottle service. What the reason for that was I still have no idea, but we were three sheets to the wind before even stepping foot in the place. Now, when we actually get into the place is where everything gets blurry and interesting. The last thing I remember is making a drink that was like 7/8 vodka and a splash of sprite or some type of juice. Next thing I know, my friend hits me with a pillow telling me to wake the fuck up because we have to check out. I'm confused as to what happened the night before. Apparently I met a girl who was about a 4 on the one to ten rating scale. And then my friend said he came back to the room and me and this girl were both completely ass naked in bed having sex for about two hours as he was trying to sleep in the other bed. He then woke up to her sneaking out at about five in the morning, and she left her bra in the room. I have no recollection of any of this, but needless to say, I was used by an ugly chick in AC. And since I don't remember any of it including the long ass walk back to my hotel room, I was perfectly fine with it. 

You must have been roofied. Good for you buddy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment