Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Cute Factor


I usually don't post about this stuff because I don't like to, but I feel compelled to after all the back and forth between Steve and our new girl Slata. What I'm going to talk about is the most important factor in the decision for a guy to want to date a girl. That's the cute factor. It's why almost every girl from Staten Island is single....sure they may be hot, they may be sexy, but they are the farthest thing from cute on the planet. It is nearly impossible for a girl to be a complete and total slut and be cute. If you go to a bar with both your titties and your ass popping out of your dress chances are you aren't cute, you are a slut, and you deserve to be raw dogged and disrespected.

The best combo you can get in a chick is the combination of cute and hot. For example, if we go out and you can just turn on the hot switch I'm in love, I'll love you forever, I will always pay for your Chipotle. And if I can wake up the next morning and look at you sleeping in my pathetic Jets t-shirt and I laugh (rather than puke at some gross not cute bitch) then not only are you getting a burrito...you can add guacamole and get yourself some sodiipop.

This doesn't happen often, some guys get really lucky, however if you ask me which one I'd rather have...I'm taking cute all day long and twice on Sundays. Keep your slutty chick with 18 pounds of make up and 6 inch pumps...I'll take the other girl.

P.S. You have to make cookies good also.

No comments:

Post a Comment