Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Why I Don't Want A Daughter...

  
Have you ever been to a bar and seen a really hot girl bartender? Of course you have, they're everywhere. Now, have you ever seen a bunch of dudes crowding the bar drooling over this broad? Of course you have, they're everywhere too. If I was that girls father, I would kill every single one of those drooling guys. This is part of the reason I don't ever want a daughter.

Why? Well, it's actually quite simple. For one, all guys are assholes. I know because I'm a guy. What they don't realize is that the hot bartender doesn't want to go home with you. She just wants your tips. As I have said before, she's a glorified stripper. She flirts so you give her money. Asking for her number isn't gonna work and waiting for her to leave work isn't gonna work either. Trust me, I work with them, they don't want you. 

Back to why I hope I will never have a daughter. They all sit there and talk to each other about who's gonna bang this girl, who's gonna get her number and what they would do to her. Unless she gives you a free drink, she's not mouth banging you bro. You're all gonna end up going home and jerking off by yourself, which means stop acting like this tough guy. 

I also love how you all have this mischievous plan to coax her into talking to you by yourself. This isn't a competition dude, it's actually not even a contest, she doesn't fucking want you. Having a daughter is a nightmare of mine that I hope will never see happen. If it does happen, I'll have to lock her up like one of those disney princesses or some shit like that. Or just send her to a nunery. Because when that first guy comes to pick her up and he doesn't bring her home on time; I'm in the car, locked, loaded and hunting his mother fucking ass down. 

Sidenote: You all know because of this post that I will have four daughters right?

No comments:

Post a Comment