Thursday, February 16, 2012

Why Men Hate Women...

 
You hear men all the time talk about how much they hate women. And it's true, women are the most evil and complicated creatures on the face of the earth. I mean really, what other living thing do you know that can bleed for six days and still be alive on the seventh? No one, it's just not a plausible feat for any other living being. 

Let's start with never knowing anything that they actually want. They like you one day, they don't like you the next day, then they're mad at you, then they love you, then they want you to ask them out, then they want you to not make a move; they have no fucking idea what they want. You might as well just sit in your basement and try to figure out a rubik's cube because you'll get just as far. Also, there's at least a slim chance of you figuring out the rubik's cube, you have zero chance of figuring out a woman. 

And then we get to our favorite part. There's always an excuse for a woman being a whore. It's always that she was drunk, she was having fun with her friends, she got out of control, and she's not really a slut. Also, there's the famous, "Why am I a slut for sleeping with guys, but a guy is a stud for being a man whore?" News flash honey, how many fat, ugly studs do you see? ZERO. There are fat, ugly sluts everywhere. It takes talent to be a stud, you just have to be there to be a slut. 

What do I mean? I mean you control the sex. You have the key to your vagina. If you don't want to have sex, it's not gonna happen. but you being a whore and just swinging from every guys dick like a monkey swings from a tree isn't helping your situation. So basically, men hate women because they never know what they want, and they always have an excuse for acting like a whore. Notice how I didn't say for being a whore, I said for acting like one. You can be one, or act like one. And you have all had your moments of acting like one. Either way, I hope this clarifies why men hate women. 

Sidenote: I am sure I will be getting comments and hate mail for this post. Why? Because I'm right. 

1 comment:

  1. Ladies, I'm obviously going to respond to this but help me out, what's your reaction to this?

    BSlata

    ReplyDelete