Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sit On My Face Sunday's: Jessica Biel Edition

Chuck and Larry Jessica Biel
 VS
Summer Catch Jessica Biel

This week we have the Jessica Biel Edition of Sit On My Face Sunday's. It's a tough one because we have the older, more mature hot woman Jessica Biel from Chuck and Larry, and then we have the young, hot early twenties Jessica Biel from Summer Catch. But which one would you rather have sit on your face? I will be honest, as much as I love the early twenties version of Jessica Biel in Summer Catch; when she's getting undressed in Chuck and Larry and she fixes her underwear and you see her ass jiggle the way it does, that's all I need to make this decision. The more mature ass is what's gonna do it for me in this match up. Any guy who has watched that movie knows the exact scene I am talking about to. Give me the Chuck and Larry Jessica Biel sitting on my face all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment