Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I Really Don't Want To Get Old

 
I mean good for this guy in the sense that his dirty car is no longer dirty. The only problem is what happens when he actually gets inside the car? Do you know how much it must suck to be old. First your eyesight goes, then your hearing, and then you lose your sanity. Just showering the inside of your car because you think it's dirty is probably the best way to say, "Hey, I'm losing my mind." If I ever get to this point, I just want my children to but chloroform on a cloth and just put it over my mouth and kill me. Or suffocate me with a pillow in my sleep. Once I lose my mind, I just wanna be put out of my misery. Although Mila Kunis suffocating me to death with her ass cheeks would also be an ideal way to go out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment