Friday, July 1, 2011

De-friendment Friday

Maybe once in a man's life does he gets the opportunity on De-Friendment Friday's to accomplish something so epic. I'm going to get straight to the point here and leave the suspense factor out of Johnny Baseball's De-friendment Friday for this week.




Ten....Ten people on Facebook will be defriended by me, Johnny Baseball. I KNOW!, you must be saying to yourself...TEN!? Really Johnny? You must be nuts, they must have done something pretty outrageous and extremley annoying. And the answer my readers, is yes, YES...THEY...DID.




All ten of these defriendments are obvioulsy women. I didn't even think I had to mention that one. Any names will not be revealed. But these ten girls/women/snatches (call them what you must) have pushed me to the point of defriendment and here's how. When you go on a vacation to tropical island, or a historic country, or to your grandmammys house in California...PLEASE DO US ALL A FAVOR...and stay off facebook. Not one person cares about your vacation while you are on it. So please, stop with the mobile uploads, the picture albums, the videos, the comments to eachother while you're in the same room, and the statuses every 43 seconds because it makes you look absolutely, and completely ridiculous. Are you not having fun or something!? Wait until you get home and then post all the pictures you want. While you're in the same room as the person there's no need to post on their wall something along the lines of "hey you're in the same room as me, I'm having such a great time." Well, doesn't seem that way to me because I could invite a few friends over my house and do the same thing as you just did and not pay $3,000 dollars to do so.




So for future reference. If you go on a vacation, wait until you get home to post literally everything that happened. Oh and one more thing, complaining about being back in this wonderful country are you? Saying you hate it here? How dare you...especially since it is almost 4th of July Weekend. Brave soldiers fought for your freedom and you go pull that shit on us? That you hate it here and want to be back on vacation in some 3rd World Country that only on the resort is it nice and you don't get stabbed? Get real...in the words of the famous Kenny Powers "Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism." Happy 4th of July everyone. AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE AMERICA...YOU CAN GIIIIIITTT OUT!





1 comment: