Tuesday, July 19, 2011

How Much Alcohol Would It Take Tuesday's...

This week we can thank Johnny Baseball for a hell of a pick...

 Come on, you can't tell me you can honestly look at this picture and not laugh hysterically. This week we have Christie Allie, someone who was hot back in her prime and then decided to go on a real mean binge eating spree. How much alcohol would it take for me to jump into bed with this sexy thang? Just inject me with Bacardi 151 and finish me off with a bottle of Jager. I'm going to take my chances on hospitalization so I don't have to wake up next to that mug. Hopefully I don't suffocate in the bed with her though, she's so big I could throw a dart anywhere in the room and it would hit her. I guess godspeed to me on this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment