Monday, July 25, 2011

Shitty City #9

The Emerald City my ass. Seattle, has a high suicide rate and two professional sports teams. The Seahawks are going nowhere fast and the Mariners will probably trading King Felix to the Yankees in a season or two. Both teams have never won a championship and the Super Sonics hated it so much there they went to the electrifying state of Oklahoma.

When I think of Seattle all I think of is Starbucks and being that Starbucks is awful and overpriced, so is Seattle. It's also in the state of Washington, a state that most American kids have no idea exists till somewhere around the fifth grade. In other words, you don't know the state exists until somewhere around your tenth year of life. It also rains every other day in Seattle. Yea, I'd kill myself too if I lived there. Rain is so depressing.

So to wrap this up. Seattle takes the ninth spot due to its lack of sports success, shitty coffee and abysmal weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment