Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Why I Hate Lucas Duda

As everyone knows, I am a huge Mets fan. Yes, feel bad for me. There is a player on the team who just makes me shake my head. I actually hate him more and more every time I watch him play. His name is Lucas Duda, and he doesn't really have a position. He filled in for Bay in left and now he fills in for Davis at first. He was brought up for one thing and one thing only; his bat. And I am still trying to figure out where that bat is.

His minor league statistics this season are are follows: In 129 at bats he is hitting .302 with 10 home runs and 24 RBI's. Up with the big boys this year his statistics are absolutely god awful. With the Mets in 105 at bats he is hitting a blistering .248 with 0 home runs and 13 RBI's. Can you see why I hate this guy now?

Every time he goes down to Triple A all I hear about is how good he's hitting. Then he comes up to the big leagues and doesn't hit a lick. All this power? You're the lefy Jason Bay bro. A third of your RBI's were in one game against Texas and you haven't hit a home run in the year 2011. You're a 6'4 ogre who's about 250 pounds, how can you not have a home run yet? If there is a god this guy will be in some sort of package that gets his ass out of town. But then again, he'll probably find a way to stay on their shitty major league roster long enough to give me a drinking problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment