Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The First Offical Removal From the Johnny Baseball Boycott List

There's a first time for everything. As of today around 1:00 P.M. the NFL has been lifted from the Johnny Baseball Boycott list, and it is about damn time. It had to happen. I love the NFL way too much for me to boycott it when it is doing no harm to me. 45 Days until not only NFL football, but also Green Bay Packers football. Ya gotta love it. If you're an NFL fan and you are not jacked up right now, you need to have your pulse checked to see if your alive.

The Boycott List is still in-tact though people. We still have Subway, Moe's Southwest Grill, and NAPA Auto-Parts all on the list. Definitely stay tuned for more because hey, if they're screwin' me, I'm boycottin' them!

No comments:

Post a Comment