Friday, July 22, 2011

We Know It's Hot, Thanks For Letting Us Know On Facebook Though

Dear Facebook Community,

We all know that it is basically 110 degrees outside. We also know that this causes you to actually sweat, although most of you who complain about the weather are so out of shape that you sweat when you eat. I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being everyone's personal meteorologist through your facebook status. "Ughhhh it's so hot outside," or "Oh my god! Can it get any hotter," are just a couple of statuses that make me wonder why I even need to watch the news to find out the weather.

So from the bottom of my heart, thank you facebook community. Your witty comments and expert analysis on everything you know nothing about gives me the strength to keep going every day. I don't know how I would survive the day if it wasn't for people like you complaining about everything that everyone already knows about unless they're delirious or dead. That college diploma really did you well. Thanks again.

Sincerely,
Your boys at Talk Of The Town

No comments:

Post a Comment