Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Getting Arrested Is NOT Something You Brag About

We all have heard someone in our lifetime say, "Yea I got fucking arrested". I mean if you say it in a somber voice and you're upset with yourself, fine. If you say it in a bragging tone, like you think it's something cool, just go skydive without a parachute. How is being arrested cool? You broke the law and now have to be taken away in handcuffs, in a cop car. So cool! When I grow up I want to be just like you!

Most of the time, the person saying they got "arrested" is bullshit. I am not challenging the fact that you were cuffed and taken away. You were probably put in a holding cell at a precinct and the cops made you sweat for a little while. If you actually got arrested, you would be awaiting trial for charges. Also, if you did get arrested, actually arrested, congrats, you just lost your job. That is definitely something to be bragging about, I mean what is cooler than an unemployed convict? Seriously, everyone should strive in life to be you!

To the guy in gym who said, "Yea bro, I got arrested last night for fighting this kid, haha". Well you are clearly in the gym the next day, so you probably got arrested for something like J-Walking. You are definitely the ultimate bad ass. Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment