Monday, July 25, 2011

Welcome Back NFL

Thank God! What would the world be without people bickering on Facebook about football? Miserable! It is my favorite source of entertainment. What is funnier than a guido idiot who knows nothing about sports try to talk sports? One thing and one thing only. A stupid girl who tries to keep up with the boys and talk sports. Some girls just throw the jersey on and hope the team wins, some girls know what they are talking about but most have no fucking clue and try to act like they do. Priceless!

Here is how you separate the girl who is a fan from the girl who knows her shit. Ask her to name 5 defensive players, the punter and the kicker. First and last name. If you want to go crazy, ask them to toss the number in there, but that is optional.

On a serious note, welcome back football. I am so excited, gonna be at the Jets home opener with my buddies Tommy the Mic and Nicky B. Hopefully, the man the myth the legend, Frey Sizzle of Long Island comes through and watches some football with some scrub Staten Island kids.

I will be doing Frank's Football Fridays every Friday during the season. Not sure of the format of the whole thing but it'll be something along the lines of me ranting about the Jets, laying out some winners and making fun of Eli Manning. For those of you who don't know, I am a diehard Jet fan. Since 1997, not a recent 'diehard' Jets fan. If you claim I am one of those front-runner idiots, prepare to get punched. I am also the leader of the 'Testosterone for Eli Manning' club. Guys a dweeb and I would be embarrassed if he was the face of my franchise. His parents don't even love him.

That is all, look for my football stuff during the season. Gonna be a good one.

J! - E! - T! - S! .... JETS JETS JETS!!!!11

1 comment:

  1. Eli also has one more Super Bowl ring than you've seen in your lifetime.

    ReplyDelete