Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Jersey

For my one post I promised today I need to write about this jersey I saw at a party last night. This man is the man of many jerseys. He owns all shapes, sizes, players and colors. He will literally wear any jersey that he thinks looks good. But you know what? He pulls it off nicely.

I'm at this party last night and I see this man wearing a Sebastian Janikowski jersey. For those of you who don't know who that is, he is the place kicker for the Oakland Raiders. Not the QB (because they don't really have one), not the star running back and not even an awesome defensive player; it's the place kicker. Not only was I impressed but I needed to ask him why he would wear out the jersey of a place kicker. His only response was this, "You gotta give some love to the fat, alcoholic place kicker."

I must say, I was blown away by the response. It was the perfect response for the perfect jersey. If you see this man roaming the streets, shake his hand. I promise he won't bite. And if you need a great beer pong partner, he's pretty good at that as well. He may be the real most interesting man in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment