Sunday, July 31, 2011

Burress To The Jets

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/6820679/plaxico-burress-new-york-jets-agree-one-year-deal-sources-say

Plaxico Burress signs with the Jets for 1 year and $3 million. I am pretty pissed off as a Giants fan because I wanted him back on big blue. I can't stand the fact that we have the tiniest receivers known to mankind. This was all because of Eli. Eli didn't want him because Eli can't be a man about anything. You should have put your differences aside, you won a Super Bowl together. Anyone who watched this whole thing take place knows this is all because of Eli especially after his comments yesterday. Nicks better turn out to be the next Jerry Rice I'll tell you that much right now. The Eagles get Asomugha, the Jets sign our wideout and we sign Steve Weatherford to punt. I have no idea what Jerry Reese is doing but he better wake his ass up immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment