Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A-Rod's Next Target

Hello my fellow readers. Yes, its been a while but today is a rainy day so I want to keep my promise and give you all something to read about.

All Yankee fans as well as baseball fans know Alex Rodriguez (A-Rod) is currently on the DL. This is the fourth consecutive season Alex has been on the disabled list but this time around I believe A-Rod will be getting some serious "work" done while he is rehabbing and I would like to fill you all in on A-Rods next Target.

This does not focus in the baseball column though. A-Rod is 238 hits away from 3000 and 74 homers away from 700, Basically he's got a while to reach both milestones so I'm sure that both are the last thing on his mind right now.

But what is number one on his mind is what piece he will slam next. We all know A-Rod as a womanizer because from time to time he pops up in newspapers, the internet, and was even caught getting fed popcorn at this years Superbowl. I have to mention that Alex likes his women like used cars. Broken in, 3 or more former owners and still able to be driven long distance. Examples: (Christie Brinkley age 57, Madonna age 50 and Cameron Diaz age 39, which isn't that old but she's still older than him)

Ok. So my prediction on Alex's next target is the recently divorced, still hot and sexy, singer, actress, dancer and the list goes on basically. She is the complete package with an ass ranked in the top 5 of the country . If you didn't guess who I'm talking about yet, 1) your a moron and 2) her name is J.Lo . Yes, Jennifer Lopez and if anybody says J.Lo isn't still a hot piece of ass you deserve to be dutch ovened by Rosie O'Donnell. A-Rod should be jumping on this like Rex Ryan on a cheeseburger. Both from Hispanic descent, both in the lime light and hey A-Rod, did I mention she's 42? What a perfect match, seriously. Why not even pop out a kid while you're at it? That would be one talented son of a bitch. J.Lo and A-Rod an item? I believe it's only a matter of time until A-Rod makes his move. 

No comments:

Post a Comment