Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Jersey Shore, There's No Need For A New Cast

My friend Nick has mad me aware of the Jersey Shore season 4 trailer and I got a little upset after watching it. As everyone knows, there will be a new cast for season 6. Why? This is where this shit is starting to get good. In the season 4 trailer Ronnie is in a stretcher, him and the Situation get into a fight, Snooki crashes a car and there's much more. Now is not the time for a new cast.

Steve, what the hell are you talking about? What I am talking about is that we may actually witness these morons kill each other on television. You can't make a new cast with people trying to get along. It's no fun to watch when everyone likes each other. It's like a movie with no conflict, it sucks. These idiots hate each other more than ever right now, keep riding the wave.

Also, that disaster Snooki is at the low point in her life. Watching that girl fuck up on TV more and more just puts a smile on my face. I am utterly upset that there will be a new cast just as this show is getting good. I guess we'll have to wait at least three seasons for the next batch of morons to start hating each other, which in turn will give us great TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment