Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Girl with Something About Her

For us guys there are about a handful of girls you meet in your life that just have that "thing" about them. You can't figure it out, but there is something about her that you just can't take your eyes off of. It's mind boggling and utterly frustrating because you can't explain it. Is it the way she wears her hair, her eyes, her lips, that facial expression? You never really know. Truthfully, it isn't a bad thing and you will probably never figure out why.

Every time you bring this girl up to a friend, he or she always says something along the lines of, "you can do better" or "she's not even that hot". To you it doesn't matter, she has that "it factor". Something will always attract you to her. It's almost as consistent as gravity. I know my few girls that people think I am nuts for finding pretty. I really don't care, I am attracted to that girl because of that indescribable "thing" about her.

If someone has a theory on this, I would love to know. Its been almost impossible for me to pin point certain reasons why I find girls more attractive than the popular consensus.

No comments:

Post a Comment