Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Would You Rather Wednesday's

For this week’s Would You Rather we are going to throw a little bit of a twist into this. Hot women who became fat. So today’s contestants are a fat Jessica Simpson vs. a fat Mariah Carey.



Fat Jessica                                               VS                       Fat Mariah

This was a tough decision for me especially because I loved the both of these women before they went on their mean binge-eating streak. Jessica was a fucking hottie back in the day and Mariah went from a phat ass to a fat ass. The only problem here is that Jessica’s FUPA is way too large for me in this matchup. I really couldn’t sit there struggling to find her vagina the entire time underneath all that mess. So for this matchup I'm taking Mariah in a slight upset. She would have to be wearing some form of black lingerie though to make her look somewhat slimmer to me.

This Weeks Winner: Mariah Carey

 

No comments:

Post a Comment