Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Canadians Too Polite To Call Police

Dude fires off 15 shotgun rounds in his apartment, including a couple of shots out of his window and into a parking lot; and no one calls the cops.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/canada/breakingnews/rcmp-upset-that-public-didnt-call-after-man-shot-off-15-rounds-in-apartment-116704634.html

These crazy Canadians. Yesterday we have their teenagers making videos cutting themselves, and today we have a grown ass man gallivanting around his apartment hammered and firing ammunition all over the place. My favorite part about this article is that nobody fucking called the police. They thought it was the tops of dumpsters from people throwing out their garbage. Are you kidding me? I’m sure there must be a distinct difference in sound from a dumpster and a gunshot. And I’m also pretty sure that if I’m walking by an apartment building and see a guy standing in front of a broken window all bloodied up with three guns strapped to him, not only am I calling the cops, I’m running to the bathroom to wipe the shit out of my pants.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment