Friday, February 11, 2011

The Countdown To Justin Bieber Hitting Puberty

Alright I don’t know about everyone else out there but this Justin Bieber kid is on my nerves to the point where I want to hang myself with waxed dental floss. This little shit is making every guy out there look like a complete asshole. Girls want these nice sensitive guys all because of this little shit who hasn’t hit puberty yet. I mean now it’s to the point where they even have a movie out about him. All you hear from these people in the commercials who talk about this little fuck is how he’s inspired them and made them believe they can do anything that they want.

Fuck this kid, because guess what? The reality is that you can’t do anything that you want to do. I want to be playing pro basketball but guess what I can’t because I’m 5’9 and have no basketball talent whatsoever. Basically what I am trying to say is that this little duechebag is giving people false hope because people think he’s talented. I can’t wait until this little fuck hits puberty and loses his talent. He’s a little nerd who sings like his balls haven’t dropped yet, because they haven’t. Plus he continually makes real men look bad because women who are our age think this kid is the greatest thing since sliced bread.  I’ll give him that he can dance a little bit which also makes us guys look bad mainly because the only guys who are good dancers are as straight as a circle.

So I say fuck you Justin Bieber, I can’t wait until you hit puberty and fall off the face of the earth. Maybe you can become a choreographer since it’ll be the only thing you MIGHT have left. Look at what happened to Lil Bow Wow once he hit puberty. Watch out you little prick, it’s coming for you, and when it comes it’s taking your talent, tying it to a cinder block and throwing it in the bottom of the ocean never to be seen again.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment