Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Professor Asshole

This fucking class that I’m required to take because I’m a senior is probably the most boring class you could imagine.  He tells us this old ass movie from 1954 is one of the best movies of all time and it is at least top 5. Okay let me explain this shit to you now.

The movie is in Japanese with fucking subtitles, it is in black and white and it’s fucking three and a half hours long. Tell me how that is exactly a top 5 movie please. And then he says to us, “You know when I was about 13 or 14 years old and I saw this movie for the first time, my television couldn’t see the subtitles but I was still able to figure out what was going on and watched the whole movie.” Wow, you’re the fucking man bro, I bet you jerked off to it too.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment